Residential AC Repair, Air Conditioning Service, Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer
Serving Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, & Surrounding Areas
When do I need an AC Repair?
If you suspect your residential unit is not running as it should be then it may need a repair. Above Air offers repairs and maintenance on all makes and models and specializes in Carrier AC repairs.
But how to do you know that you need an air conditioning repair? Be aware, and look for the following symptoms- they are sure signs that it’s time for a residential AC repair:
- High humidity levels in your home are a sign that your AC is not doing its job to control the moisture of your indoor environment. High humidity levels can be identified by the pooling of water around windows, and an uncomfortable indoor climate.
- Loud noises coming from the motor of your AC is a sign that something is not right. Your AC unit should be fairly quiet on a daily basis. If you are hearing strange sounds coming from your AC then it is time to contact a professional.
- If you can smell offensive odors coming from your unit, it could mean that there is burnt wiring that needs to be replaced or other damage.
- Warm or hot air blowing from your inside air conditioning vents is a sure sign that you need an AC repair. Hot air can be caused by a few different issues, and you’ll want to get your unit looked at right away. Above Air is on call 24/7 for your emergency needs.
Air Conditioning Repairs
If you suspect that your residential AC needs a repair, Above Air can send an experienced technician to your home to diagnosis the issues and estimate repair costs for a small diagnostic fee. If you agree to the repair costs at the time that the technician gives you the determination, this fee will be waived.
Above Air offers regular maintenance checks on all residential units and models. Taking measures to ensure that your unit is functioning properly is the best way to optimize the performance of your air conditioner.
Above Air maintenance service includes, but is not limited to;
- Air Filter Service
- Freon Check
- Cleaning Evaporator & Condenser Coils
- Draining and Sanitizing Unit
- Thermostat Check
AC Maintenance Discounts
We offer discounts on maintenance during the months of December- February. Have your AC checked in the off-months to save you money and get your residence ready for the summer heat ahead of time.
*Above Air offers free alerts to notify you when it’s time for a preventative maintenance check. Just ask a technician about signing up for FREE.